j'adore fabulosity

Fabulous is as Fabulous Does

Fabulous is...

Personal. Fabulousness is being unique and individual and not giving two cares about what anyone else thinks or feels about who you are. Being fab is more than just what you where or how you look. It transcends the physical and consists of completeness: not only looking great, but also feeling great and being great. Being fabulous is about swag. Crazy swag. You have it or you don't.

...As Fabulous Does

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left" -Marilyn Monroe

Team S. Lee

B. Scott spoke to my soul with one of his recent posts entitled, "Stop Convincing People of S*%!". I did not fully realized how and what I was doing to prove myself to others, but after a little thought I now know its so true. No matter how fly or how fab I presented myself as, the reality was that I spent the majority of my time trying to convince other people, people that were doing nothing to improve my life, that they needed me in their lives and that I was truly fly and fab. But if I have to convince anyone that I'm needed in his or her life, that's not a relationship that is worth pursuing. You should be on TEAM S. LEE from the beginning. I'm not convincing anyone about me. You should be absolutely sure from day one. I'm done selling myself like some sort of product. If anyone cannot recognize and comprehend your fierceness then they are clearly not on your level. We get so confused believing that we have so much to prove. People are going to think and say whatever they want about you regardless of how much you try to change their opinions, therefore the energy of convincing is wasted. There are other, more important things that energy can be exerted on and personally, I'm now going to focus on those things. It's really get with it or get lost.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Soooo, you shared the video post with me and what else can I say but "AMEN CHURCH". That video definitely spoke something into my spirit and as you said in this post...I'M DONE CONVINCING! It's tiresome, meaningless and a waste of time. Doing me is my #1 priority...I love those REAL people in my life and all of the others can kick rocks. Glad to know that there are people like you, B.Scott and others that I LOVE to keep me balanced.

    Good day and God's Blessings!

Post a Comment