j'adore fabulosity

Fabulous is as Fabulous Does

Fabulous is...

Personal. Fabulousness is being unique and individual and not giving two cares about what anyone else thinks or feels about who you are. Being fab is more than just what you where or how you look. It transcends the physical and consists of completeness: not only looking great, but also feeling great and being great. Being fabulous is about swag. Crazy swag. You have it or you don't.

...As Fabulous Does

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left" -Marilyn Monroe

Laying in the Rain


Yesterday I learned that each day presents itself as an opportunity for a new beginning. In the midst of my new beginning I learned that I am a good person. Under all my layers, everything I think I am, everything other people believe me to be, and my pretentious bs, I am a genuinely good person. For awhile, I was so confounded by all of the above that I lost sight and lost track of that person inside. But its good to have her back. I still struggle because I know who I am now and I see who I want to be. It's hard. Damn near impossible it seems sometime to navigate that narrow path that leads to the delicate balance of the two. It's so hard. I want to do better. I want to be better. I know better. Now it's just about DOING BETTER. Sometimes it takes a torrential downpour to come through and wash away everything. All that doesn't matter. All that stands in the way of that good person lying dormant inside me. It functions as a symbolic cleansing. Life is inundated with storms, but they are oh so necessary. Because if we can just hold on until it passes, the calm that it brings can produce peace and all the change one needs.

2 comments:

  1. All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...
     

    wish it would rain here its hot as a mug. Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

    rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Love the new entry!!!

    p.s I think your a good person!

Post a Comment