j'adore fabulosity

Fabulous is as Fabulous Does

Fabulous is...

Personal. Fabulousness is being unique and individual and not giving two cares about what anyone else thinks or feels about who you are. Being fab is more than just what you where or how you look. It transcends the physical and consists of completeness: not only looking great, but also feeling great and being great. Being fabulous is about swag. Crazy swag. You have it or you don't.

...As Fabulous Does

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left" -Marilyn Monroe

Regrets

I am learning to live with regret: a noun meaning to feel sorrow or remorse for (an act, fault, disappointment, etc.). I have always been they type of person who did not believe in regrets or remorse. My mantra was live life to the fullest and do whatever you please but now, as I mature I see that living life to the fullest doesn't mean employing reckless abandon; it means being the person you want to be. For me that would be a person with class, dignity, couth, refinement, polish, poise, and impeccable fashion sense. Now I see that I was never the person I thought I was or what I wanted to be. So consumed in what other people thought of me I and thought I should be, I lost sight of my goals. Now I reflect. A very smart person once said, "Life is choice driven. We live and die by the choices we make." So I know that my choices have shaped the shell of a person I have become.

0 comments:

Post a Comment