j'adore fabulosity

Fabulous is as Fabulous Does

Fabulous is...

Personal. Fabulousness is being unique and individual and not giving two cares about what anyone else thinks or feels about who you are. Being fab is more than just what you where or how you look. It transcends the physical and consists of completeness: not only looking great, but also feeling great and being great. Being fabulous is about swag. Crazy swag. You have it or you don't.

...As Fabulous Does

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left" -Marilyn Monroe

Randomness

....I just have to get out of here...move forward and not look back..

I have decided I'm inherently flawed...this is just sort of stream of consciousness

There comes a point in your life when you realize who cares, who never did, and who always will. Don't dwell on people from your past that have caused you pain, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future...good stuff...I think I'm at this point

"drowning past regrets in tea and cigarettes" good quote, good song

No matter where you go, you are what you are player
And you can try to change but that's just the top layer
Man, you was who you was 'fore you got here
Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone
....Hov knows what he is taking about

0 comments:

Post a Comment