j'adore fabulosity

Fabulous is as Fabulous Does

Fabulous is...

Personal. Fabulousness is being unique and individual and not giving two cares about what anyone else thinks or feels about who you are. Being fab is more than just what you where or how you look. It transcends the physical and consists of completeness: not only looking great, but also feeling great and being great. Being fabulous is about swag. Crazy swag. You have it or you don't.

...As Fabulous Does

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left" -Marilyn Monroe

Whew!!

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so eventually you learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.
-Marilyn Monroe

Everyone and everything serves a purpose in this life. I am learning that it is our struggles, not just our victories that makes us who we are. The most beautiful diamonds are made from the massive amounts of pressure that is placed upon them, so what does that make me? Being constantly misunderstood and misinterpreted, having those I thought were real show the depths of their fakeness and constantly being made only an option for those I incessantly made a priority. Well I must be an eight carat flawless ideal cut. It's worth it, and I have no regrets. No remorse. I guess my Kanye is kicking in, what doesn't kill me will make me stronger. To be less than a month from twenty, I have seen and experienced a lot. More than I want to speak. More than I want to admit. So I have learned to expect to be misunderstood, to assume I will be misinterpreted, to ignore the negativity constantly thrust upon me. Easier said than done. Sometimes the weight of the opinion and feelings of others can become heavy. Heavy and seemingly unbearable, but I think about becoming that diamond. So my exterior has become hardened to the visible eye, but really I'm indifferent. That is the only way to survive. So many "good" or things I thought were good have fallen apart, but I know the real good things, the things of God, ordained by God are in my future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment